Terms and Conditions
Terms of Services of ACT Course
ACT will be responsible for anyone is Skills Development & earning results if you fulfil given Terms and Conditions.
- Every Student must FOLLOW their Trainer and Instructor without any hesitation and self-created miscommunication.
- Asking the question is very Good but ask when you are given time.
- Students must arrive ten (10) minutes prior to the start time of their classes, and come back to classes in a timely manner after scheduled breaks.
- 100% Attendance is Compulsory
- Minimum 80% performance is mandatory to get Results
- Submission of Final Project is compulsory to apply for certificate
- At the end of their sessions, students must submit a complete Certificate Request Form
- Class time & days allotted at the time of admission will be your class timings & days and you are to follow accordingly.
- Shifting of classes from one batch to another is not allowed but if some solid and logical reasons are provided to ACT management.
- Missing lecture or classes would be accommodated as per the trainer’s instructions.
- Students must come to ACT in the given timings for specific issues and challenges as per commitment.
- ACT is only responsible for your first order making and completion.
- All orders except first are students’ responsibility and help can be provided as per trainer’s recommendations.
- Trainer’s recommendations would be considered full and final in any circumstances.
- Extra time for issues and classes are dependent upon trainer’s recommendations and timelines.
- Make at least 7 Gigs when talking about results and orders.
- Send Buyer request for 3 days to get orders
- If not getting an order even after completing the training course, you must bring this to ACT knowledge for further actions.
- Orders and help would be our first priority but trainer’s or any concerning person’s availability is key to success.
- We will not be responsible for any kind of order cancellations and negative feedback if you don’t follow our instructions.
- Repeating of course or classes is dependent upon previous performance and tasks completion and behavior in class.
- ACT is liable to cancel your admission for any ethical misconduct and creating threats to national security and national concerns.