Become Expert Content Writer
What you’ll learn
- How to Write Content for a Kindle eBook
- How to Write Content for a Website
- How to Write Content for a Blog
- Quickly and Easily Brainstorm Tons of Great Writing Topics
- Use Powerful Keyword Research Tools to Discover Even More Topics
- Discover 3 Additional Ways to Find Writing Topics
- Create Content that is Valuable, Has a Strong Voice and Flows Smoothly
- Edit Your Content to Make it Sparkle
Table of Contents
- What is Content Writing?
- What are the Different Types of Writing?
- Why Is Proper Content Writing Important?
- How to Start Content Writing?
- What Does a Content Writer Do?
- What are the Skills of a Content Writer?
In addition to learning how to create Killer Content we’ll look at how to use keywords, headings, titles and descriptions to help your content attract and keep readers, and to be found in search results.
This course is for:
- Website developers
- Content marketers
- Self-published writers
- Freelance writers
- Anyone who wants to attract readers or make money using words.
Whether you are creating eBooks, websites or blogs, or writing freelance articles, Content is King will lay the foundation for attracting traffic and keeping that traffic coming back.
Are you ready to take your content writing to the next level?
Click on the Take the Course button and let me show you how.
Or check out one of the FREE Preview lectures to learn some valuable writing strategies you can put to use right now.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anyone who is creating written content for the web. If you are an ebook writer, blogger, website developer, freelance writer or ghost writer, this course will help you to start creating killer content. Even if you are a publisher, editor or web developer who is curating content you can benefit from this course. This course assumes that you already know basic spelling and grammar or have resources for learning them.