Create Your Own websites as per Your Desire
The primary goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to become a Wordpress guru in a few short hours, without lots of technical jargon. I’ll guarantee that after taking this course you’ll have the knowledge you need to build a responsive, beautiful website with the latest version of WordPress. Not only will you know more than 99% of WordPress users out there, but you’ll actually enjoy using WordPress too.
This course is taught by WordPress author and teacher, Dr. Andy Williams, who has over a decade of experience using and teaching WordPress to people of all skill levels.
-- Features and Scope:
- Install WordPress on your PC or Mac computer, so you can learn without having to pay hosting or domain fees.
- This course will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with WordPress.
- Navigate around the WordPress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it.
- Understand the main features of WordPress
- Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
- Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
- Know how to configure WordPress for best results
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
- Protect their WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like a homepage useful for bloggers.
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
-- Course Content:
1. Intro to WordPress
2. Buying Domain and Hosting
3. CPanel Installation
4. Installing WordPress
5. Working with Themes
6. Understand Plugins
7. Building Homepage and Pages
8. WordPress Navigation
9. WordPress Security
-- Course Duration
-- Class Timings
1:30 Minutes | Morning and Evening