Meet Muhammad Bilal
Muhammad Bilal is a Creative Designing expert and Proficient Trainer with International experience along with domestic creative projects. He has worked in different agencies as a Highly creative and multitalented Graphic Designer with extensive experience in multimedia, marketing, and print design. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities.
Highly skilled in client and vendor relations and negotiations; talented at building and maintaining “win-win” partnerships. Passionate and inventive creator of innovative marketing strategies and campaigns; accustomed to performing in deadline-driven environments with an emphasis on working within budget requirements.
Creative experience in the following:
Print | Brochures & Newsletters | Logos & Business Cards | Posters & Post Cards | Stationery | PHOTOGRAPHY | Black & White Photography | Lithography | Retouching | Photograph Restoration | WEB & Multimedia | Website Design | Video Editing | Video Photomontages | Social Media
– Successfully completed client projects worth up to $470,000.
– Provided proposal layout and design for million-dollar corporate contracts under extremely tight deadlines.
– Established trusting relationships with designers, vendors, and key clients.
– Consistently recognized for fresh and innovative ideas and applications.
– Developed a new art-proofing system that increased overall quality of production and improved customer satisfaction to 97%.
He has Given Freelancing Training at Punjab University as Well.