Acumen Career Trainers Conduct Regulations
- Professionalism: All staff and students of ACT Institute are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. This includes treating others with respect, maintaining integrity in all actions, and upholding the reputation of the institute.
- Attendance and Punctuality: Students are required to attend all classes, workshops, and scheduled activities on time. Absences must be reported to the appropriate faculty member or administrative staff in advance, with valid reasons provided.
- Academic Integrity: Plagiarism, cheating, and other forms of academic dishonesty are strictly prohibited. Students must adhere to the highest standards of academic integrity in all coursework, assignments, and examinations.
- Respect for Diversity: ACT Institute celebrates diversity and values inclusivity. Discrimination, harassment, or any form of disrespectful behavior based on race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, or disability will not be tolerated.
- Safety and Security: The safety and security of all individuals within the institute premises are paramount. Students and staff are responsible for maintaining a safe and orderly environment, adhering to safety protocols, and reporting any concerns or incidents to the appropriate authorities.
- Confidentiality: Students and staff must respect the confidentiality of sensitive information shared within the institute, including academic records, personal data, and proprietary information. Unauthorized disclosure of confidential information is strictly prohibited.
- Professional Communication: Clear and respectful communication is essential in all interactions within the institute. Students and staff are expected to communicate professionally and courteously in person, in writing, and online.
- Use of Facilities and Resources: All institute facilities, equipment, and resources must be used responsibly and in accordance with their intended purpose. Any misuse, damage, or theft of institute property will result in disciplinary action.
- Compliance with Policies and Procedures: Students and staff are required to familiarize themselves with and adhere to all institute policies, procedures, and guidelines. Ignorance of the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for non-compliance.
- Consequences of Violations: Violations of these conduct regulations may result in disciplinary action, including warnings, probation, suspension, or expulsion from the institute, depending on the severity of the offense.
- Behavior: All individuals must conduct themselves in a manner that is respectful, courteous, and conducive to learning at all times.
- Drugs and Alcohol: The use, possession, distribution, or being under the influence of illegal drugs or alcohol on institute premises is strictly prohibited.
- Weapons: Carrying or possessing weapons of any kind, including firearms, knives, or any other dangerous objects, is strictly prohibited on institute premises.
- Aggressive Behavior: Any form of physical or verbal aggression, harassment, intimidation, or violence towards others will not be tolerated.
- Dishonesty: Engaging in academic dishonesty, including cheating, plagiarism, or any other form of academic misconduct, is strictly prohibited.
- Disruptions: Disruptive behavior that interferes with the learning environment or the rights of others is not permitted.
- Abusive Conduct: Any form of abusive conduct, including bullying, discrimination, or harassment based on race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability, or any other protected characteristic, will not be tolerated.
- Smoking: Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes or vaping devices, is prohibited within institute premises, in compliance with local regulations.
- Unlawful Acts: Engaging in any unlawful activities or behaviors that violate local, provincial, or federal laws is strictly prohibited.
- Other Rules: In addition to the above regulations, students, staff, and visitors are expected to comply with any other rules, policies, or directives issued by institute management or staff.
Failure to comply with these conduct regulations may result in disciplinary action, up to and including expulsion or termination of employment, depending on the severity of the violation.
We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining a safe and respectful learning environment for all members of the ACT community.